How to Reheat WingsJanuary 24, 2024
With post-season football nearing its final game, we revisit the reheating skills you need to deliver for your hungry crowd.
A Step-By-Step Game Plan to Being the Party MVP.
While we may not be able to predict the outcome of the game, we bet we can predict what you'll be eating while you watch it: wings, and lots of them.
Whether you choose to host your own football watch party, or have been designated as the literal wingman for someone else's gathering, we have you covered with our delicious wings you can easily reheat in your own oven.
Tips from the Wings & Rings Kitchen
While you want your wings to taste just as fresh as they do when you get them at our restaurant, you don't always have the ability or the time to serve them immediately.
Order Your Sauce on the Side
By ordering our wings unsauced, you can have the best of both worlds: The wings you want, when you want them. They'll be fresh, tasty, and hot both inside and out. Plus, you'll get to dress them up in the sauce of your choice.
Reheat Them Right
Oftentimes, when you reheat already sauced wings, they come out too soggy, too dry, or too chewy. And the sauce itself is either baked off or baked in but either way it's no bueno.
Wing Reheating Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spread your wings on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Put the wings in the oven and reheat for 10-20 minutes, or until a meat thermometer stuck in the meatiest wing reads 165 degrees.
Cook time varies based on the amount of wings and the temperature. For example: 20 minutes is an appropriate time for heating 50 wings that are cold. 10 room temperature wings will only require about half that time.
- Remove from oven and transfer carefully to a metal or heat-proof bowl. Make sure there is enough room in the bowl to toss the wings in the sauce easily.
- Pour desired amount of wing sauce over the top of your wings, then toss or turn the wings until they are all thoroughly coated.
- Plate the wings, add the celery and blue cheese dressing and dig in!
For a larger party, consider ordering our Party Pack. You'll receive 50 wings, two sauces of your choice, and two party-size appetizers with dips. Customize your order to create the perfect ten-person pre-game spread.Continue reading...